Early Learning & Preschool
Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Five in a Row
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Alpha Omega Publications Mathematics Resources for Homeschoolers
Life of Fred
Things to See & Do in Pennsylvania with Preschoolers
Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium
Clyde Peeling's Reptiland
Please Touch Museum
Elmwood Park Zoo
ZOOAMERICA North American Wildlife Park
Links and Items
Explode The Code
Bead Sequencing Set
Pattern Blocks and Boards
Preschool/Early Learning Games and Activities
8 Preschool Math Ideas Using Toy Vehicles
75+ Math Activities
20+ Fun Math Activities for Kids
Sort and Count Bottles
Play to Learn - Numbers and Counting
Preschool Worksheets and Printables
Preschool Math Worksheets and Printables
Preschool Math Printables
Free Printable Preschool Worksheets
Support for Parents of Preschoolers
Field Trips 101
Homeschoolers Teaching Kindergarten
Homeschooling Preschool Teaching Tips & Ideas
Math Play: How Young Children Approach Math
Tips for Frazzled Homeschool Moms
Field Trips 101
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.